Would you like to mobilize your team and experience:
- improved employee loyalty and retention?
- energized, engaged, and jazzed morale?
- productive work environment where differences are celebrated and leveraged?
- team inter-dependency?
- increased productivity and metrics?
- meetings that mobilize?
- elevated bottom line results?
- innovative new projects that are in alignment with your core business?
Are you ready for an organizational renaissance?
Astudia Consulting has a proven record of igniting, training and facilitating over 500 teams to a higher level of performance. With customized team workshops and courses, over 20,000 participants have consistently rated Facilitator Effectiveness at 94% and Workshop Effectiveness at 92%! Call for support in improving your bottom line...and FAST!
Whether your team consists of 10 or 1000, Fortune 500 or not-for-profit, Canada or the US, union or management, Astudia Consulting & Facilitating can meet your event and corporate culture needs. Workshops are highly interactive, safe, fun, productive, and incorporate adult learning techniques and learning styles.
Pick from these options:
- strategic planning sessions
- fun, challenging experiential team building events
- corporate retreats
- on or off site training
- soft skills training i.e. innovative process, relational skills, team dynamics
- meeting facilitation
- "Meetings that Mobilize" Facilitation Training System
- online High Performance Team Surveys
- business relationship consulting or counselling (resolve underlying roadblocks to leadership, poor relationship with employees, relationships between team members)
- organizational people consulting
- corporate exercises and initiatives
- laser coaching (meetings, facilitation, icebreakers, leadership development...)
- senior leadership...front line employee?
- high tech...cultural and arts communities?
- start-ups...tenured organizations?
- mainstream...First Nations?
If yes, we can support your team!
want to receive trends, research and tips on innovation, creative
thought in organizations, or high performance working relationships?
Enter your email address to the right.
BOOKMARK THIS SITE!